Archive for February, 2009
Bukan cerita soal isi tas yang kaya di FD. Ini soal (lagi2) kemalesan dan kejorokan. Ugh.
Pak Linda menyindir2 soal tas2 yang bukannya tersimpan di tempat seharusnya tapi ngegeletak aja di atas dressoir selama berminggu2. Akhirnya gw kesian, jadi gw beresin deh. Sebelom dirapiin, gw geledah para tas itu, soalnya gw yakin pasti banyak sampahnya. Bener aja ternyata. Tapi selain sampah, terselip juga barang2 berguna. Hihihihihi.
Golongan sampah (kaga gw poto, gila aja):
- paling banyak tentu saja tissue…. bekas!! Hiiiiiiii.
- ada voucher Rp 50.000 dari Ace Hardware, berusia kurleb 2 tahun.
- hendiplast yang udah ngelupas bungkusnya.
Masih berguna banget:
- dompet bersleting, hadiah ultah dari sahabat tercinta
- permen, geretan, apusan pinsil
- kaca mata mines
- kalung lope2 & anting
- waslap rumah sakit
- gelang warni2 (f21??)
- cemilan kaporit – biogesic
- karet & jepit rambut.
Trus karna lagi beberes di situ, sekalian deh sama spatu eke bener2in letaknya. Duh, sepatu gw sumpah mati ga sebanyak Jeng Nona Dado (damai, teman…). Tapi emang tempatnya ga seberapa, mereka jadi berdesak2an. Kesian deh. Harus ada yang dibuang? Berhenti beli sepatu? Hm, dua2nya susah dicerna akal ga sehat gw!!
Sekarang giliran cerita yang sedikit menyenangkan. Tirai eke udah kelar. Sooooo, ngga usah lagi berjemur di kala di depan komputer sampe lengan gw gelap sebelah. Ga usah lagi pake sunscreen buat maen komputer doang. Eh, iya ga sih?
Stating / Questioning
- I scarcely find my size at “Napsuin” clothing store
- What should I wear to a barbecue nite?
- Do you have any idea how much it costs to deliver a package of 1kg weight to Manokwari city?
- “Napsuin” clothing store never fails to drive me nuts, their XXXXS size skirt is still far too big on me. Can you imagine?
- One of my closest friend (a famous taipan’s daughter) is moving out abroad to Lebanon. Of course I was invited to her farewell, it’s going to be a poolside barbecue party at her pop’s mansion. Any suggestion on what should I wear?
- For my niece’s next birthday, I’ve been eyeing an hermes croc birkin for her gift. Do you know how much is delivery cost to Manokwari?
See the difference???
I was just tossing up 3 smelly mascaras and 5 (of two hundred years old) lipsticks straight to the undertable waste bin.
My one and only Baby.
You keep me questioning myself: am I doing right?
I knooowww, this bangin’ on the head question is part of being a mommy. One of the hardest parts, to be precise.
Well, to love is not only loving. It takes a hell lot of other stuff. Your sanity, for one. Not that I’m complaining, babe. Believe me, I’m not, at all, ever.
At this hour of the day, having all the house for myself , just done watching Idol first Result Show.
Nothing shocking, I guess. Poor kids, none of them was able to get it all out last night. Understandable, though. Nervousness, big time. Finally the blond&pink girl, miner guy, and the guy with glasses made it to the top 12.
Couldn’t help but notice a little bit scary thing: what Simon got said had big impact on voters. The miner didn’t do a good job at all, but judges said they still thought he was a good singer, it just didn’t show up, blah blah, blah. Last judge to judge, no other than Mr. Cowell, said something about hoping America would give this guy another chance for he was a good singer & very nice guy, and he knew this boy hoped so much from the competition (who didn’t, eh??). What I’m saying is, there were also some other kids (if not all) singing badly and the judges, especially Simon, didn’t throw such hope on them. So for the time being, we all know what happenned to this lovely good singer polite miner guy.
For the rest, I pity the afro guy. Even the one like me who’s got no capability of singing or to put melody together in my head whatsoever, can tell the he actually can sing. But unfortunately he’s chosen the song that supposed to be “balapan” with the music. Then gone his splendid to hear voice. What a shame.