Miracle Does Happen
Trust me, I am not a nice person at all. I fully realize that at least 80% of what I do or say, must’ve been a pain in the ass for most people around me. The rest 20%, nobody see so it doesn’t count. When and if I do anything that perhaps look nice, it isn’t meant to be for others, never. It’s purely for me, my own happiness. Please, it’s only me & myself I can think of. Surely, there will be no one to put my name and the word nice or good into one sentence.
What amazes me is that I am always surrounded by sooo many nice/ kind/ good people. My family, old friends, new friends, even those whose not fall into those two categories. There is always other human being to make me laugh or to help me out when I need or I don’t know if I need help. Not to mention my wonderful dear friends who’s still willing to stand me after all the stupid things I said or did.
Let me be serious and honest for this one second. I am sooo grateful for this blessing. Since I believe in God, for me God is superduper cool. How come a stupid small mean creature who never do anything good, but is always blessed by wonderful people around? It only makes me feel and know that I am being loved by Him no matter what. So if I’m asked wether I believe in miracle, yes man, I DO.